Senior UX Designer for Enterprise Software Platform
Senior UX Designer for Enterprise Software Platform in Aberdeen – £45,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior UX Designer to join a fast growing enterprise software company based in Aberdeen. You will have the chance to work on award winning products, staying ahead of the curve designing complex products within the energy, transport and construction sectors.
Our client specialises in producing complex enterprise applications software for a wide range of industries including energy, transport and construction to name a few. With continual growth spanning over 20 countries and with 80,000 users, there is an exciting roadmap of work ahead. The company has grown by over 40% within the last two years and so there is a Senior UX Designer opening to support the Lead UX. With a newly renewed contract with a transport provider in the UK, there are lots of exciting projects for you to delve straight into.
The Role as Senior UX Designer
You will be working with the talented Lead UX Designer, alongside Product Managers, Developers and Analysts in a fast paced agile environment to deliver intuitive design solutions. Along with a competitive salary, you will enjoy benefits that include a generous company pension, private healthcare and flexible working arrangements. With a great social club, you will be joining a friendly and hard working team (170 employees) that continually push for innovations within the industry.
- Conduct user research, create personas, improve the IA and design user flows and scenarios
- Work on complex design challenges to produce simple and intuitive interactions
- Keep on top of industry trends and mentor team members on UX best practices
- Design wireframes and prototypes using the appropriate tools
As you will be working within an agile development process, it would be beneficial if you’ve got this experience from a previous role. Ideally you will have worked on complex enterprise applications with examples of this in your UX portfolio.
- Knowledge of UX best practice and how to implement this within responsive, mobile and desktop designs
- Experience of working within sectors including energy, construction or transport would be beneficial
- Analytical problem solver with a strong eye for detail
- Good communication skills so that you can present your UX deliverables to various stakeholders