Senior UX Designer for Award Winning Hospitality App Provider
Senior UX Designer for Hospitality App Provider in London – Up to £65,000
This is an exciting chance to work as a Senior UX Designer with an award winning agency who specialise in creating innovative hospitality apps.
As a market leader in the creation of hospitality apps, they are utilizing technology to meet the growing demands of a digital generation, ultimately aiming to increase revenue and improve the digital customer experience. They boast a variety of high end clients including a range of the world’s most luxurious restaurants and hotels. Our client provides both white label and bespoke digital solutions for a range of platforms from tablet to mobile and kiosks.
Their main focus to remain at the forefront of technology and design whilst innovating industry boundaries, they are seeking to add a talented UX designer to their team.
The Role as Senior UX Designer
As a Senior UX Designer, you will play a key role in managing the end to end user experience process across all hospitality brands. You will be working in a fast paced agile environment to create innovative and highly functional designs. You will be involved in the digitization of the essential services and ultimately improving the experiences of the consumer & increasing revenue.
This role will include
- Conducting user research and using the data to inform and create user flows, wireframes, information architecture and prototypes
- Combining the client business requirements with user research insight to produce high quality UX deliverables that accomplish project objectives
- Working closely with stakeholders to identify and define features
- Communicating the brand proposition successfully across all digital touch point
As a Senior UX Designer you should have 5-6 years experience within an agency environment, where you have worked on both mobile & desktop projects. You also should have :
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a range of mobile & web projects
- Strong communication skills and an ability to articulate your ideas well / communicate design rationale
- An appreciation of beautiful design style & be up to date with current and emerging technologies
- A collaborative attitude and the ability to work alongside others