Senior UX Designer For A Well Respected Usability Consultancy
Senior UX Designer for Well Respected Usability Consultancy in London – £45,000-£55,000
A usability and ergonomics consultancy is looking for a UX Designer to come and join there already well established and respected team that consists primarily of UX researchers.
Our client is a long standing and well respected usability and ergonomics consultancy based in beautiful offices overlooking the river Thames. They are a team of primarily UX researchers and one part time UX designers and as they are getting more clients asking them to create prototypes and products they see adding another full time UX designer as a natural progression for their already well established team. They work with a range of high profile clients including one of the biggest broadcasters in the world. A recent project they worked on was for a high profile industrial business where they took the project through the full UX life cycle and created a computer screen to a large piece of industrial equipment. They have a really great work culture and with this and there great training programmes they pride themselves on being a really great place to work.
The Role as Senior UX Designer
This role will see you really shape up and model the UX designer as your own as you will be liaising with existing clients and showing them the real benefits of your user centred designs. You will be spotting and developing opportunities with current or potential clients, and networking to generate new leads or work, including cross-selling products and services to existing and new clients. You will be working as part of an agile team and as you will be the first full time UX designer you can use any programmes you feel will help you create the best designs and experience for the users.
This role will involve.
- Identifying suitable opportunities both with our current clients and new clients
- Planning and executing growth in this area with support of our existing team and marketing expertise
- Delivering excellent design in the form of guidelines, prototypes, wireframes or visuals for our clients.
This consultancy is primarily focused on User research so any designer who comes in will need to have experience in research and really be an advocate for its findings.
An experience of working in a similar agency environment throughout the full lifecycle of client engagement (including networking, pitching, preparing proposals and pitches as well as delivering work).
- The ability to quickly and accurately provide clients with proposals including costs for their project.
- Excellent communication skills; listening, interpreting and describing sometimes complex concepts. You can demonstrate that you are able to communicate at a variety of levels including Senior Managers in our client teams.
- You enjoy working as part of an expert team who all have different skills.