Senior UX Designer for disruptive fintech business disrupting the banking industry
Senior User Experience Designer for Disruptive Fintech Business in London – £65,000
I am looking for two talented Senior UX Designers for a global user-centric Fintech disrupter who are changing the banking industry through smart design and technology.
You'll be joining a super talented team to work in a collaborative environment to create beautiful products and user experiences that have the customer at heart.
My client are a global Fin-Tech business who are looking to change the face of banking. With Millions of UK users they design experiences that empower customers to better manage their finances.
Far from a stuffy and formal financial services culture, they’re collaborative and friendly and their office space is designed to spark creativity and boundless ideas.
They design for real people and ground their work in lots of research and user testing.
They truly believe that if their customers are succeeding then as will they.
The Role as Senior User Experience Designer
As the Senior UX Designer you will:
- Apply strategic thinking to design and design effective, engaging endtoend experiences which balance user needs, business goals, and technological realities across platforms
- Communicate designs through sketches, flows, customer journeys, and wireframes to aid with cross-disciplinary team communication, collaboration and development.
- Create lightweight prototypes which communicate the intent of initial ideas and concepts with the goal of galvanizing the team toward solving a common outcome for our customer.
- Collaborate effectively with researchers, product management, development, marketing, and other team members
- Use facilitative leadership skills to drive to the best outcome for stakeholders, resulting in others learning from you, and inspiring others to want to work with you
- Learn about our customers and gather feedback on your design concepts in partnership with our research team.
To land the role of Senior UX Designer you’ll have;
- Previous experience in working through discovery research, synthesis, ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts in an Agile environment
- A generative work style. You are able to prototype rapidly in multiple mediums and levels of interactivity. (physical, digital, low and hifidelity, tangible and conceptual)
- The ability to translate insight and strategy into concept prototypes and communicate your vision through your artifacts
- A strength in using storytelling to share your discoveries, influence stakeholders and create energy around an idea or an initiative
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present work and interface with all levels of management – negotiating and influencing to build consensus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HCI, Cognitive Science, User Centered Design, Fine Arts or other related field, or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in ux design (in-house or client-side) designing digital products and features for mobile or desktop, native or web.
- Master’s degree
- Keen skills in visual design and typography
- Experience in designing and facilitating group collaboration sessions.