Senior UX Designer for Esteemed Publisher
Senior UX Designer for Publisher in London – £65,000
Want to create experiences for the masses on a brand that is channeling the digital revolution and using it to adapt and mold their business model for the future?
A leading media brand continuously evolving within the ever changing media landscape, spanning a multi-platform digital operation and staying a head of the digital revolution.
Currently going through a re-structure this is an exciting time to join a dynamic team of UX designers. Working closely with editorial UX is a crucial for business output, improving the internal systems to make it smoother and quicker for journalists to get their articles to market and keeping the business competitive.
Staying ahead of industry trends is key and therefore blogging, attending or speaking at events are encouraged in order to stay submerged in UX and continuously develop yourself as a UX designer. With central London offices, competitive salary/bonus and a strong office culture and great work to life balance, this is the perfect UX Designer role.
The Role as Senior UX Designer
This is a fast paced environment working agile and pushing MVT to rapidly get things to market and start to test, iterate and develop offerings. You will be a Senior UX Designer as part of the Product team to develop and evolve their website and apps as well as product and service offerings.
· work on the entire UX life cycle; optimizing and innovating with new features using lean UX, being data informed and using hypotheses led design and research techniques.
· work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to create world-class products through research, validation, outstanding execution and iterative releases.
· conceive and document solutions through UX documentation; user flows, storyboards, sketches, wireframes, personas, prototypes or user stories.
· input into product roadmaps to develop and suggest new projects
Are you a committed UX designer who’s an excellent problem solver with instinctual design skills?
Yes, well do you have…
- experience working in an agile team with extensive UX and research knowledge?
- ability to think strategically, analyse and interpret market and consumer information?
- experience building hypothesis via user research and developing business goals into KPI’s to inform and develop your designs?
- a passion for UX and appreciation of how it is used for business and commercial values?
- Software skills such as Axure, OmniGraffle and adobe creative suite?
Sound like you or interested to hear more, apply below