Mid UX/UI Designer For Enterprise Level B2B Product
Senior UX Designer for Enterprise Level B2B Product in London – Up to £45,000
If you are a hybrid UX-UI Designer who is looking to steer their career towards UX, then this role could be the one for you!
Our client works on highly important and data heavy products that help to compare and review documents for enterprises and specific firms that have highly sensitive and meaty docs that cannot afford to have any errors. They promise to compare their client’s documents in minute’s regardless g length or complexity which saves time and money. Working in spacious offices in East London, this company offers a great work-life balance and the chance to work with great people.
The Role as Senior UX Designer
They are very much into self-development and mentoring, you are given the tools and funding to really shape up your career. People who are always looking to broaden their knowledge and skill sets would really fit well here. My client prides themselves on their transparency and believes mutual respect is the way to really get the best out of a tight-knit team.
- co-ordinating and facilitating user research and testing
- generating concepts and road mapping
- creating user journeys, prototyping, and wireframe design
- Presenting work and concepts to senior stakeholders
A successful candidate will be someone who is looking to take the next steps in their career by working on a data-heavy b2b product.
- Experience conducting various different research methods
- Be great at problem-solving and have analytical skills
- Have past b2b experience ideally at enterprise level
- Be self motivated with excellent design skills