Senior UX Designer for Cutting Edge Technology Brand
Senior UX Designer for Cutting Technology Brand in Acton – Upto £65,000
This cutting edge technology brand are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their passionate and disruptive team to reinvigorate the electronics sphere and optimise their already highly regarded customer experience.
The customer is at the heart of everything this brand does, and with a reach spanning across nine countries, this is a really exciting opportunity to have your work accessed on a global scale by a brand that is constantly growing. They’re always innovating, to keep ahead of the markets and to ensure that their customers are always receiving the best possible experience.
The Role as Senior UX Designer
You’ll be working on the entire UCD process, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you will be operating cross-functionally and collaborating with designers and developers to ensure the ultimate user experience.
Your role will include:
- Conducting research, analysing, and providing customer insights
- Driving forward the brand’s digital customer experience
- Creating detailed wireframes, prototypes, user flows and site maps
- Being integrated with the development teams, providing insight
- Engaging with stakeholders and balancing both the requirements of the business and the needs of the user
- Making sure you’re aware of competitors in order to stay ahead of the game
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well versed in UX and passionate about customer experience
- Hands on, disruptive, able to express yourself through their work, and open to trying new things
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and collaboratively
- Confident engaging with senior stakeholders, with excellent communication skills
- Clearly able to demonstrate your skills; IA, wireframing, user testing and UCD process
- Experienced within e-commerce or a trading environment
They’re an amazing company to work for with a great, open culture that offers flexible working and even has an on-site Starbucks!
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of then drop your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org!