Senior UX Designer Contract for Prominent Department Store – Upto £450 p/d
Senior UX Designer for Department Store in London – £450 per day
This revered department store brand are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join them as they undergo an exciting digital transformation and re-invigorate their brand identity.
Our client established its name over 150 years ago, with an aim to push boundaries and embrace innovation. They are ever-expanding, now with a global reach, and they are universally trusted for the quality of their brands, the customer service they provide and their solid heritage.
The Role as Senior UX Designer
This person will be collaborating with product managers on the development of both web and mobile apps to overhaul the user experience and create a range of exciting new features across the site, including tools and workflow improvements.
Your role will include:
- Translating existing user insights into innovative concepts and designs
- Developing UX wireframes, prototypes, interaction models, user task-flows and content strategy
- Constantly liaising with key stakeholders to determine business requirements and reiterate the needs of the user
- Working closely with the Head of CX to provide support and development for other members of the UX team.
- Representing this brand at conferences and events
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced working in an agile cross-functional team as this is the direction that this brand is moving towards
- Have a passion for intuitive, user-centric designs with experience designing for native apps
- Be comfortable collaborating with designers and developers, whilst also confident operating autonomously
- Have strong communication skills, both verbally and orally, and be able to clearly articulate your ideas
- Possess at least 4 years’ commercial experience, preferably with an in-house agency environment and with experience on large-scale transitional sites
- Have a degree in Design, HCI, Psychology, Cognitive or Behavioural Sciences
- Be well versed in Omnigraffle, Axure, Sketch, Adobe CC suite or similar
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a company that offers amazing perks, including flexi hours and the chance to work from home. They are looking for someone who is proactive, innovative and forward-thinking, so if that sounds like you then please send your CV over to email@example.com!