Senior UX Designer – Award Winning Global Digital Agency – London
Senior UX Designer for Award Winning Global Digital Agency in London – £65,000
Would you like to work at one of the best known digital agencies in the world? This is an amazing opportunity to join a talented UX team as a Senior UX Designer to deliver first class user experiences from research right through to launch. This role will allow you to progress into a Lead level UX Designer as you will be working on high profile, innovative projects for clients in a wide variety of sectors.
Our client is an award winning global digital agency that works with clients in sectors including automotive, e-commerce and FMCG. The agency can offer the full digital offering to clients including strategy, app and platform development.
There is a hard working culture whereby the team prides themselves on delivering a high standard innovative, award-winning solutions. UX is an integral part of the agency, embedded into every client project. Your voice will be heard and your top quality outputs will make a big impact.
The Role as Senior UX Designer
The Head of UX encourages learning and development, and you will have the opportunity to attend UX events and conferences paid for by the agency. There is also fortnightly company lunch talks where an external company will come in to share their recent work talking about their products, achievements, challenges etc. Regular reviews will ensure you are always being challenged and rewarded for hard work.
- Understand client needs and gather business requirements effectively
- Create quality deliverables within a fast paced work environment
- Mentor more junior members of the team
- Keep on top of the latest technologies and design thinking
This role will suit a hard-working, driven UX Designer that wants to take their career to the next level. You will learn a lot from the talented UX Director, Research Director and Head of UX.
- Confident communicator
- Smart, articulate UX Designer that can take a strategic approach to projects
- Breadth of experience shown on your CV and Portfolio
- Experience working on a product or service from start to finish
- An understanding of service design methods and how they are used within UX processes would be beneficial