Senior UX Design Consultant for Renowned UX Consultancy – Upto £55k
Senior UX Consultant for UX Consultancy in London – Upto £55,000
Our client is a prominent UX consultancy that operates on a global scale, having worked with some of the biggest brands out there in finance, e-commerce and travel, with a reach to millions of users. With a fun and friendly environment and a huge emphasis placed on support, mentoring and training, this is an excellent opportunity for you to flourish within UX.
This client knows the importance of excellent customer experience and how integral a solid understanding of user behaviour is. They consistently ensure that they deliver a quality service to their clients, successfully helping them to reach their goals, combining cutting edge technologies and unique experiences.
The Role as Senior UX Consultant
This is an exciting and dynamic hands on role that will require you to operate collaboratively with design teams, development teams, project managers, and clients in order to create amazing user experiences that will make a difference to millions. You’ll be listening to what the clients want and working to define how these goals will be met. You’ll also be representing this brand on a global scale and this will involve attending and speaking at conferences, as well as writing blogs and articles!
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Working with clients to ensure that they are meeting the needs of their users and making sure that they are fully using digital to their advantage
- Being responsible for the day-to-day UX, overseeing areas such as User Research, Interaction Design and Service Design
- Wireframing, prototyping, user journeys, user testing and strong stakeholder engagement
- Engaging successfully with clients, listening to what they want and consulting them on the direction to take
- Demonstrating leadership. Being assertive but also approachable
- Coaching and mentoring more junior members of the UX team
- Constantly being on the lookout for new business opportunities
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well versed in user-centred design with at least three years’ experience within UX
- Knowledgeable in regards to the retail sector
- An excellent communicator, both orally and verbally. You’ll be able to clearly articulate your own compelling ideas and bring others around to your way of thinking
- Confident and captivating when you present your ideas, with excellent skills of persuasion
- Able to build and maintain solid relationships and understand the importance of these, you’ll know how integral trust and honesty are and when to approach situations with sensitivity
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org