Senior UX Architect for Property Crowdfunding Startup in Central London
Senior UX Architect for Property Crowdfunding Startup in Central London – £50,000 - £60,000
Are you a talented UX Architect looking for a new challenge within one of London's fastest growing fin-tech startups? Our client offers a crowdfunding platform whereby investors can put in as little or as much as they want to secure residential investment property.
Our client is a crowdfunding property start-up that has been growing substantially since it’s launch just under 18 months ago. The company have recently received investment of ~£15m, putting them in a strong position to grow the design team.
At present, there are around 40 employees in the shared office space in Central London including the Head of UX that you will report into and a UI Designer that you’ll work alongside.
There is a hard working culture with a lot of excitement surrounding the product and its growth potential. Along with a competitive salary, you will have an unlimited holiday allowance, private healthcare, training and conference budget and also the opportunity to bring your dog to work with you!
The Role as Senior UX Architect
As a Senior UX Architect, you will be working in Agile alongside the technical team (Web and Scala Developers) and product owners to deliver innovative new ideas and features for the website. Joining at a time of fast growth, you will make a big impact on the product and ensure that the user is at the helm of all future designs.
- Use a UCD approach to work on new product features for the existing platform
- Analyse target audiences, conduct competitor reviews and use web analytics for driving conversion (eg Google Analytics)
- Conduct user research and testing using the most suitable methodologies
- Stay at the forefront of UX and User Research through attending training courses, industry events and helping to train the team
Our client is looking for a UX Architect that wants to work within a fast paced, dynamic start-up. Experience of working on a product from concept through to launch, testing and iterations would be beneficial.
- Expertise in user research methodologies (including lab and guerilla style user research)
- Recent examples of planning and facilitating user research sessions
- Experience in A/B and Multivariate testing using online tools
- Proficient using UX Software (Axure, Omnigraffle, Invision etc.)
- Portfolio showing your recent projects showing your UX thinking and deliverables (personas, wireframes, sitemaps, worksflows, low and high fidelity prototypes etc.)