Senior User Researcher for Online Betting, Sports and Gaming Client
Senior User Researcher for Online Betting, Sports and Gaming Client in West London – £50,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a Mid-weight/Senior User Researcher to join an online betting, sports and gaming client based in West London. You will be putting the user at the centre of the designs across mobile, tablet and desktop devices. If you are a mid-weight looking to step up into a more senior role and take on more responsibility conducting a wide range of user research methods, then this role could be for you!
Our client is a market leading provider of online betting, sports and gaming products across 100 countries, with a global customer base of over 10 million. Renowned for producing new and innovative products that push the boundaries of what is available on the market, you will play a big part in representing the user and communicating their needs across the business.
Working alongside the design and customer experience teams, you will liaise with a User Researcher based in the Stockholm office. There are lots of challenging and exciting projects ahead, with a huge focus on responsive and mobile app products which the majority of customers are now using as their main platform.
There is an opportunity for some travel to meet with teams and customers across Europe including Holland and Norway. This is flexible depending on your preferences, but it will average out as 1 visit every 2 months.
The Role as Senior User Researcher
Our client requires a User Researcher to conduct hands on user research, whether it be facilitating research workshops, conducting usability studies or heuristic evaluations. Reporting to the Head of UX Discovery, you will take ownership of research initiatives and be involved in shaping the future of the market leading products.
- Define and coordinate large studies such as contextual enquiries and lab tests
- Conduct user research methods including usability tests, card sorting, diary studies, heat map testing, eye tracking and heuristic evaluations
- Present findings to key stakeholders and communicate your ideas to the team
Our client is looking for an outgoing MW/Senior User Researcher who can work comfortably in a collaborative environment and manage stakeholders. Ideally you will have worked in an e-commerce environment and will be able to work independently and across various departments comfortably.
- Experience of designing and conducting a wide variety of UX research across multiple devices
- Ability to conduct lab and online usability studies, heuristic evaluations, competitor benchmarking and eye tracking
- Confident in communicating your findings and presenting them in a logical way for various stakeholders