Senior UI/Visual Designer – Mobile apps
Senior UI/Visual Designer for Global Tech Company in London – Up to £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits (Package around £70,000+)
You will join a tech company who own multiple names in the social app space. Innovation is key for these guys as they operate like a rapidly growing start-up even though they have been well established for over 11 years. Things move incredibly fast with new product launches, new features and completely new technology being incorporated into their apps that keep them ahead of their game. They have over 380 million users across the globe with more than 400,000 people signing up every day.
With a diverse, international team based in amazing offices in Soho and insane benefits to go with it. These include 3 hot meals every day, in-house massages and haircuts, travel contributions and an extremely social environment (multiple events on a monthly basis).
The Role as Senior UI/Visual Designer
As a Senior Visual/UI Designer you will help to take their growing portfolio of mobile products to the next level with engaging and innovative designs. They already have 4 products launched globally, 2 more imminent and are always looking for new ideas to build their portfolio further.
Sitting as part of a wider product team with 6 product (visual/ui) designers and researchers, BI and Developers the teamwork in a very collaborative way. There are no silo’s and every member gets the opportunity to work on and own multiple products. They work in 1-week sprints in an agile hybrid of Scrum and Kanban.
- Take ownership of at least one of their mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Mobile Web) for a global product
- Deliver high quality, innovative solutions to design problems as well as ‘visual brainstorming’.
- Be comfortable handling smaller tasks such as increasing CTR on a particular screen as well as on the product’s key features
- Improve existing features and functionality including back-end tools to manage them
- Keep up to date with the latest trends for mobile design
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the design team
What you need:
- Experience in a similar role with a portfolio of mobile UI work to back it up.
- You will be confident explaining how your designs have met desired product outcomes.
- An understanding of UX processes and ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Strong understanding of visual design principles.
- High level of competence with prototyping tools like InVision, Principle and any others of choice.
Additional benefits they offer:
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Critical illness & travel insurance
- Corporate gym membership
- Eyecare vouchers
- Three gourmet meals every day
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Contributory pension scheme
- Subsidised tube pass or bike
- In-house massages & haircuts
- Childcare vouchers