Senior UI designer needed to help shape a Digital UK Charity Network
Senior UI/UX Designer for Registered Foundation in East London – £55,000
An awesome opportunity for a Senior UI/UX Designer to catapult a Charity into the Digital Space
Is one of the largest charities in the UK that supports the UK charity network. The mission is to change the way charities connect with donors and how the use of digital experiences can help make the process of donating more human, fun, easy and engaging
The challenge is to change this offline organisation into a Digital hub. To help them on this journey they are looking for a Senior UI Designer to be Visual and UX guardian to transform their online presence into something that is not only functional for their users but cutting edge at the same time
The Role as Senior UI/UX Designer
You will have visual and UX ownership of the digital products. One of the current products has 300,000 donors offline – The challenge is to now build a Digital account for all donors (which is something that does not exist currently on the market place). – The first stage of the Donor account site will allows users donate in an engaging way, research into UK charities and being informed with what is happening with the donations they have made. This product will evolve and your role of the designer will then look at adding new features and building a native app.
Building these products will allow more subscribers and also help the way that donors will engage with UK charities.
Other responsibilities include:
- Drive cutting edge UI design across all platforms and products
- Creating sketches, concepts and wireframes to communicate ideas and designs
- Simplify complex interaction problems and simplify them for users
- Building prototypes
- Designing elegant solutions to complex workflows
Will be a visual craftsman with the ability to take offline ideas and bring them to life through the use UX thinking, strategy and Visual delivery – You will have a deep understanding of user testing, wireframes and prototyping.
Other Attributes include:
- A strong portfolio that showcases your strong visual and UX skills
- Experience in prototyping Axure software
- Have abundant experience with user centred design practises including usability testing and iterative design.
- Having the confidence to present and defend your designs ( when necessary) and findings to relevant stakeholders
- Experience working in an agile, collaborative and fast paced environment
If this Sums you up then I would love to hear from you – Please click apply and send over an up-to-date CV, Portfolio and brief covering letter to progress to the next stage.