Senior UI Designer – Award Winning Software Start Up
Senior UI designer for Software Start Up in London – £50,000 - £60,000
Do you want to help shape an industry and build the next generation of software for one of the fastest growing start-ups? We are on the hunt for a UI designer to take this product to new levels and build smart features that will allow them to stand out from the crowd.
A talented UI Designer is required to join a fast growing accounting software start-up that was founded in 2010 and has quickly grown to 100 employees spread across 4 offices globally.
The award-winning software can be used in partnership with small businesses and individuals (including bookkeepers and accountants). The software removes the burden of admin for small businesses (200m around the world) saving time and improving cost efficiency.
There is a huge scope for growth as the product can be easily integrated with leading software services within the industry. With a recent investment injection of 7m, the team are now looking for a UI designer to join the customer experience team and design beautiful user experiences that will make the whole industry proud.
The Role as Senior UI designer
You will be working in a collaborative, fast-paced team that includes a Customer Experience Manager, Head of Digital, Head of Content and Product Owners. You will be designing on Mobile Web to improve the customer product experience and will be looking at building new features based on new and existing user research.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the Customer Experience team and workshop new user journeys for the product
- Wireframing, Sketching and Prototyping (paper or motion)
- Building the Brand Identity of the product
- Redesigning and building on keys features, looking at business challenges and Designing brand new UI features that will turn heads in the industry.
- Presenting to internal teams with new product ideas.
Our client is looking for someone driven by new ideas and someone who can see the bigger picture by leading. You will be someone who loves the craft of UI Product design and how this impacts customers. The UI Designer will be the first of the team and you will play a big part in shaping this role and the team.
- Experience and Demonstrations of designing UI for mobile and mobile web
- Experience leading workshops and presentations
- Demonstration of working on a product features from concept to delivery
- Experience working in start-up environments
Nice to haves:
- Experience and Knowledge of UX Design
- Leading teams
Does this sound like a role you can see yourself in? Then I would love to hear from you. Please click apply button attaching a cover letter, CV and Portfolio to move you forward to the next stages of the application.