Senior UI Designer for Top 100 Creative Agency £48,000 – £55,000
Senior UI Designer for Top 100 Creative Agency in Central London – £48,00 - £55,000
Senior UI Designer Opportunity – Top 100 Creative Agency – Central London Location – Financial Services Accounts - £50,000 - £54,000 + Benefits.
The Role as Senior UI Designer
A top 100, digital creative agency are looking for a Senior UI Designer to join their team of 5 designer in what they call the ‘platform team’. The role will see you working closely with a team of 10 experience designers on a series of responsive websites predominantly for their financial services clients.
They are looking for people who have a passion for design and love to collaborate. You’ll have extensive experience designing in a similar role, with an excellent understanding of the technical possibilities and challenges of digital production. The ideal candidates will come from a digital agency background however a portfolio of beautifully crafted work from an in-house role will also be accepted.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working on a range of responsive websites.
- Take ownership of projects and design outputs.
- Presenting solutions to both clients and teammates. .
- Working closely with the design lead to produce beautiful interfaces on-time and in budget.
- Develop innovative design solutions for each client.
- Work collaboratively within the team and across departments within the agency.
What you will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a portfolio that demonstrates your skills.
- A strong understanding of interaction and user-centred design.
- Keeps up-to-date with digital trends, tools and techniques.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines.
- Additional experience in animation software such as After Effects is desirable but not required.