Senior UI Designer – Leading Retail Brand
Senior UI Designer for Leading Retail Brand in Central London – £50,000 - £55,000
A leading retail brand are looking for a Senior UI Designer to join their cross-functional digital team to assist with a full digital transformation from a brand new online platform, that has been turning heads in the retail space since its launch, to bespoke in-store digital experiences. A great opportunity to really make your mark within the brand and help form beautiful customer experiences.
It’s a very exciting time to join the brand with a huge digital transformation under way. They recently launched a brand new online platform that they are constantly developing. They also plan on rolling out a number of web and mobile applications alongside the new look and feel for all the digital experiences online and in-store.
The Role as Senior UI Designer
As a Senior UI Designer you will join a lean and agile design team consisting of designers and developers where from day one you will be getting hands on with design. The role plays a crucial part in implementing a solid design process that will ensure a consistent look and feel across all digital touch points.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating beautiful visuals for both Web and Mobile applications.
- Play a core part in developing the UI and front-end style guide.
- Pushing the boundaries of the brand guidelines to create unique customer experiences.
- Partnering with a developer to launch projects to tight deadlines.
- Joining a sociable, fast paced working environment.
- Working closely with a number of teams internally to ensure consistency across each platform.
What you will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a portfolio that demonstrates your skills.
- Strong layout and typographical skills.
- Experience using Sketch App and other similar tools.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of user-centred design
- An understanding of HTML & CSS (Will not be required to code)
- Experience mentoring other designers is desirable.
- Previous experience in retail desirable but not required.