Senior Python Developer
Senior Python Developer for App development start-up in Wandsworth – Up to £70,000
They’ve secured funding for a ground-breaking app that has already been rolled out in London and soon to be internationally, with Paris and Berlin the first ports of call. They’re happy for you to work remotely occasionally though you will need to be in the office at least a couple of days a week.
You will have:
- At least 6 years of solid professional experience with Python.
- Previous experience with other object orientated and functional programming languages.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Prior experience with AWS.
- Previous experience with Celery/RabbitMQ.
- Postgres knowledge.
- Docker experience would be a huge bonus.
- Experience with microservices and event-sourcing architectures would be another bonus.
Benefits include potential equity options, new offices, flexibility of work, brand new systems, input into technologies and the direction of the company, 28 days paid holiday and a bonus at the discretion of the CEO.