Senior Project Manager – Growing Digital Agency – £60K
Senior PM for Digital Agency in London – £60,000
On the hunt for an established PM to work across large scale interactive digital projects
You will join a highly regarded and fast growing digital agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
Designing best-in-class customer experiences, they help businesses to become trusted parts of people’s lives by creating products, services, and brands that people love.
This agency was founded on the idea that the principles of user experience should drive not just design, but business and marketing as well and are known for finding new ways to harmonize the things clients need with what users really want in order to create experiences that change industries.
The Role as Senior PM
Joining an extremely talented PM team, you will manage large-scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation.
You will work closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing digital products and campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- oversee the entire delivery and execution process to the highest quality, managing all stakeholders. Conduct thorough scoping, planning, costing and timing of projects.
- set-up and run multiple work-streams, driving projects to completion
- Produce creative briefs and manage internal project teams
- Report back to Project Director / Ops Director on project status and financials and help to develop processes and techniques that improve efficiencies in project delivery.
You will have:
- Significant experience in a digital or software development organisation.
- Experience in interactive project management. We need someone who is confident and comfortable with the demands this role will require from the very start.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Senior Project Managers must be able to clearly communicate the goals of the client and the ideas behind our awesome work.
- An ability to motivate, support and understand their teams. They can easily work with everyone from our visual designers to our tech developers to our content strategists.
- Experience with the development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of web development technologies, third party applications and platforms, and social media.
- A familiarity with MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking, wiki and other related project management and common communications tools.