Senior Project Manager for Global Marketing & Technology implementation Agency
Senior Project Manager for Global Marketing & Technology implementation Agency in London – £40k - £50k
This fast-growing Global Agency is seeking a Digital Senior Project Manager to work on a range of cool build projects for globally recognised leading brands.
This Agency first set up under 10 years’ ago and have grown from strength to strength, now having 23 offices across the world and creating exciting and world-recognised campaigns for leading brands. They bring technology and production together to work on a range of projects including recently; traditional, mobile and responsive websites, facebook and twitter apps, e-books, games and interactive experiences, as well as also working across TV and print. They have a strong belief in the craft of production and therefore have outstanding talent in every market.
This role is based within their digital team who produce some heavy-hitting, globally used build products. They have made a conscious effort to establish their digital offering to clients and over the past three years have made some key hires in their creative, strategic and technical teams.
The Role as Senior Project Manager
This role of Senior Project Manager is joining their dynamic digital team and managing the delivery of numerous digital Projects. The projects are all technical and including primarily website build, as well as some tablets and micro-sites. You will be working across numerous accounts which are all globally recognised leading brands across finance, retail and technology provider to name a few.
- Management of projects with up to £100K budget;
- Be an internal source of expertise in the digital field and respond swiftly and concisely to any questions or queries;
- Support the digital production operators through regular one on ones and performance review and feedback to guide their progress within the company;
- Attend internal meetings as a representative of the Digital production team as and when required;
- Manage and optimise internal workflow to ensure/increase productivity;
- Initiating projects including scope, budget and schedule;
- Planning projects including resources, gathering requirements and reporting;
- Project execution including scope change, briefing and progress tracking;
- Project closure documentation.
Essential Experience required for this position includes:
- 5-6+ Years Project Management Experience;
- Experience of working within an agency is not required, however you will need to have worked for a minimum of 5 years on digital build projects, this includes; web, mobile, app, e-commerce etc;
- Passion for and understanding of internet technologies is as must;
- Ability to ensure timely completion of projects including activity definition and sequencing processes;
- Ability to plan, estimate and control costs so that the project can be completed within the approved budgets.