Senior Project Manager – Digital Agency
senior digital project manager for creative digital agency in London – £60,000 - £70,000
Senior Project Manager to work across digital design & build of interactive innovation driven projects
Mid sized digital agency who are part of a larger well known advertising network – they specialise in all things digital and are driven by innovation and new technology based on how users interact with digital products.
They work with a variety of global household names across automotive, fashion and entertainment. They create cutting edge digital products and services – and specialise in large complex design and build projects.
Currently going through growth from their London office they are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team.
The Role as senior digital project manager
- Manage large-scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation.
- Efficiently plan and prioritise all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects.
- Consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes.
- Work closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing digital products and campaigns.
- Lead teams to create innovative digitally driven work based on the client and user requirements
- Make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence, driving projects forward to seamless delivery based on project requirements
Is an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager – with a track record of delivering of complex design and build projects. You’ll have
- Significant experience in a digital or software development organisation.
- Experience in interactive project management.
- Well versed with a range of project management delivery methodologies – including Agile.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- An ability to motivate, support and understand their teams. You are able to work in cross functional teams – providing support across the board to visual designers, tech developers and content strategists.
- Experience with the development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of web development technologies, third party applications and platforms, and social media.
- A familiarity with MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking, wiki and other related project management and common communications tools.
- Organisation and an attention to detail is essential.