Senior Product Designer – Innovative start-up web platform
Senior Product Designer for Innovative web platform in London – £60,000 - £80,000
My client is an exciting an innovative start-up who are going through an incredible growth period. They are developing a product set to disrupt their industry and simplify the lives of a huge target audience and is already used by some of the largest brands across the globe. (Including Netflix, ASOS and AirBnB) They have a founding/senior team who come from well-known global tech companies such as Google and have already secured backing in excess of £30million so you can be sure that they are set to be something big. Design is at the very core of this companies values. The founder is a designer himself so really appreciates the importance of design and the pivotal role it should play in the business.
The Role as Senior Product Designer
They are now looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Product Designer to join their Creative Team. As a PD you’ll be involved in the entire end to end process of every project from taking a brief and brainstorming ideas with the rest of the crew through to delivery. This will involve utilising different areas of the design and UX process from information architecture, user flow diagrams, wire framing, user testing and prototyping through to production ready features, visuals and final UI. You’ll own the user experience for your area while helping to develop new features and improving the overall service provided to customers.
- Inform design decisions across the business.
- Lead the design on any features your crew is working on.
- Work with the Head of Product to shape the future of their product.
- Conduct regular design/feature reviews with our Sales and Customer Success teams to drive the vision and growth of the business.
- Work with the Product Manager to prioritise workloads against the roadmap and business needs
Who is this role for:
If you want the chance to contribute and really own the design of an amazing product, learn from some incredible people and most of all have fun along the way then this could be the role for you!
What I am looking for:
- A strong portfolio of previous end-end product design projects.
- The ability to take an idea from concept through to delivering something valuable to users
- A flexible and positive approach to work
- Happy to work with feedback to help improve design and UX standards
- The ability to communicate well and represent design throughout the company.
- A user cantered approach to design.
- Someone who enjoys a social office culture.
- Proficient in software tools such as Sketch or prototyping tools like marvel or invision
To be a perfect match but not necessary:
- A strong understanding of HTML/CSS and working with Development teams.
What they can offer:
– Flexible working hours
– Competitive Salary
– A host of the usual benefits
APPLY now if you wish to find out more about this exciting startup and the opportunity.
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.