Senior Producer/Project Manager for Global Creative Agency in Central London, up to £65k
Senior Producer/Project Manager for Global Creative Agency in Central London – £55k - £65k
This well-known Global Creative Agency are seeking a Senior Producer/Project Manager to work on a range of projects from global creative-led website builds to creating innovative global marketing campaigns.
This client is a Global Creative Agency that’s passion is interactive experiences. They offer digital solutions for their clients who are an impressive list of leading brands from industries including; consumer goods, luxury goods through to supermarkets and global financial services providers. They work on a wide variety of digital solutions for their clients, including; building global platforms and creative-led websites, building mobile apps with voice control to bring products to life, launching brand new consumer products, creating innovative content-led global marketing campaigns and re-inventing brands.
The Role as Senior Producer/Project Manager
This role of Senior Producer / Project Manager will see you working across numerous accounts as well as projects, from platform build with a heavy technology component through to campaigns with a heavy creative component. You will be responsible for the full life-cycle of the project from the initial client briefing through to deployment and launch. You will be expected to manage medium to large sized projects, with budgets in the order of £250k to approximately £1 million.
Key Requirements – Project:
- Budgeting – Actual project person-hours against baselined forecasted hours
- Scoping – Deliverables against established quality standards and the baselined SOW document
- Scheduling – Timeliness and schedules against the baselined SOW document and associated Project Plan
- Resourcing – Team member assignments, allocations, and durations
Key Requirements – capabilities:
- Client management skills will include; strategic insights, proposal development, engagement management, negotiation skills and engagement growth;
- Business skills will include; risk management, communication and facilitation skills, and company and industry knowledge;
- You will have the ability to work well with a team including with skills for; planning, coordination, collaboration and leadership, including performance management.
Essential Experience required for this position includes:
- 5+ years’ experience of delivering projects within an agency environment;
- You will have worked on the end to end project cycle, from scoping to launch, including projects with a UX/research element to them;
- You will have worked on a range of digital projects, including large-scale website / app builds through to campaign-led projects;
- You will have handled project budgets of a minimum £250k;
- You will have experience of working on creative-led projects/campaigns and have a strong attention to detail;
- Have the ability to present complex subjects in understandable terms;
- Demonstrable ability to successfully resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unprecedented;
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment;
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.