Senior Producer for Creative Agency
Senior Producer for Creative Agency in West London – up to £55k
This creative agency based in West London is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to work on a range of global accounts.
This Creative Agency is all about designing experiences centred around exciting the imagination. They work with some of the worlds leading brands across telecommunications, retail, travel and financial services to name a few, creating experience across predominantly web, mobile and tablet. They have worked closely with their clients to create branding and marketing concepts that stand out from the crowd and have been involved in bringing a company up to become a ‘superbrand’.
The Role as Senior Producer
This role as Senior Producer will see you working on online and offline interactive projects, although predominately they will be within the digital space. You will be working across build projects for website, tablet and mobile as well as microsites and banners to video production.
- Work on account driven, campaign led pieces as well as heavier build projects that are UX and design led.
- With the support of the Project Director, lead the definition, planning, costing and scoping of projects.
- As project owner you will be responsible for making sure that the project is solving the right problem in the right way.
- Keep tight control of budget spend on your projects, working with the Project Director to keep things on track.
- Keeps control of project risks and inter-project resource dependencies.
- Work with the Client Lead to make sure that a project is doing the right thing in the context of an ongoing client relationship
- The ability to lead a team with confidence and to make sure that there is balance between the competing demands of all involved parties.
Essential Experience You Will Have:
- 3-5+ years’ experience within project management working in an agency setting;
- Experience of working on large accounts, ideally global;
- You will have experience with the range of disciplines including;
- creative concept development;
- technical development and delivery including web builds, microsites etc;
- user experience and design;
- copywriting and video production;
- Not shy away from hard and potentially unpopular decisions;
- Have good negotiation skills, with both individuals and third parties.