Senior iOS Developer
Senior iOS Developer for Creative agency in Farringdon – Up to £55,000
They are a progressive creative agency that is known for its ability to blend creativity, digital and data to develop leading campaigns. Their Engineering team works across iOS, Android and development, allowing the company to help businesses build the foundation and channels for them to flourish.
As a Senior iOS Developer, you’ll be:
- Familiar with Xcode, git & a CI tooling
- Practiced with Swift (up to 4.1), with an enjoyment in pushing the boundaries of the language
- Experienced creating unit and UI tests
- Practiced developing with strong adherence to and understanding of key design patterns (e.g. MVVM-C)
- Enthusiastic writing elegant solutions to complex problems
- Comfortable in a client facing role
Bonus points for:
- Experience working within a mature agile development environment
- The ability to quickly iterate on dynamic, UI lead projects
- Attention to detail and experience minimising technical debt
In return for the above the company are offering a salary of up to £55,000 as well as a fantastic benefits package. This includes eye care, subsidised gym membership, yoga classes, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers. They’ve also got an onsite chef, bar nights, an annual ski trip and an office sweet shop. For those keen to learn more they provide a bespoke development programme, mentoring programmes and inspirational speaker sessions. 25 days’ holiday are provided, as well as a birthday bonus and summer Fridays!