Senior Interaction Designer’s for Complex Application Design
Multiple Interaction Designers for Consultancy in London – £45,000 - £65,000
Are you a Senior UX professional who excels in making the complicated simple? We are looking for multiple Senior UX’ers to join a dynamic team in a critical time of this agency’s development…
A digital consultancy with UX at it’s core; blending business consultancy, technology and UX to de-clutter it’s client offerings, fully immersing itself in the brand and their users. Working on complex projects which carry big risks they have to work tangibly and constantly iterate concepts to enhance quality and ensure successful elements are the parts they are moving forward with.
With massive clients and working on some of the biggest projects out there at the moment, this is a great role not just for your day to day but will look great on your CV. Consider this along with prime tech city located offices and competitive salaries, it really is an opportunity not to be missed.
The Role as Multiple Interaction Designers
They are looking for a number of Senior UX Designers and Interaction Designers to help with a tsunami of work for their portfolio of A list clients; working on big responsive site builds and complex design problems. You will be required to think logially and apply thinking creativley.
· Work with clients to reframe their business problems and make user experiences which delight
· Identify opportunities for innovation by synthesising customers business requirements, functional necessities and user needs
· Produce high quality deliverables including experience audits, personas, storyboards, wireframes, interactive prototypes etc.
· Constantly challenge your own ideas and that of your team to continue to grow and excel as a UX designer.
You are first and foremost an exceptional designer with a breadth of abilities across UX and design, finding it effortless for you to express your ideas visually .
Do you have…
· Experience in a consultancy or product design setting?
· A portfolio that demonstrates ability to deliver a broad range of UX design assets across multiple devises?
· Flawless expertise in appropriate software tools?
· Experience working in a dynamic team and ability to express your ideas clearly as a profound communicator?
If this sounds like you then please APPLY below.