Senior Digital Project Manager for a sports technology startup
Senior Digital Project Manager for a sports technology startup in Central London – £50,000 - £60,000
Our client is a sports startup who are looking for a Senior Project Manager to managing projects across multiple workstreams and manage stakeholders at all levels.
We are looking for a candidate from a consultancy background with experience of working closely with stakeholders at all levels. A clear and confident communicator with proven experience of delivering complex multifaceted projects, you should be able to utilise different project management methodologies where appropriate displaying a competency for agile and waterfall management styles and the emotional maturity to understand how to get the best from people.
- Work between multiple multidisciplinary teams, stakeholders at all levels and 3rd party suppliers to deliver projects.
- Have a knowledge of agile methodologies, waterfall project management techniques and more traditional Prince2 project management practices.
- Able to operate at the highest levels of business you are an excellent communicator who has previously worked closely with a wide variety of stakeholders in order to ensure that products are delivered on time and to budget.
- Work with departments throughout the business to build and understand the business needs and requirements, ensuring this information is used productively to the betterment of the product.
The ideal candidate will have;
- 3-5 years experience in digital project management within large organisations and ideally experience working in a consultancy firm.
- Knowledge of agile, waterfall and Prince2 project management practices
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels and senior level contact with 3rd party suppliers in order to achieve business goals.
- Experience of requirements gathering and building within a digital environment.