Senior Digital Project Manager – Experience Design Agency
Senior PM for Digital Agency in London – Up to £65,000
Senior Digital PM to work on delivering responsive websites, progressive web apps & native apps
Digital agency who specialise in the design & build of engaging digital experiences. Experts in their field they cover digital strategy, experience design, prototyping, development, delivery & hosting. With a diverse client base they work with well known brands across health & wellbeing, finance, telecoms, eCommerce & travel.
The Role as Senior PM
As Senior PM you’ll work closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to design & build innovative digital products and services. You’ll champion Agile methodologies, lead by example and act as an integral link between the business and the project team.
You’ll manage client expectations, and communicate with design and development teams and business stakeholders on a technical and non technical level. You’ll over see project planning, scheduling, budgets, resource and scope ensuring that projects are delivered to time and quality expectations. You’ll have the opportunity to lead a team, drive project management best practice and work on cutting edge digital products & services.
We are looking for an established Senior PM with a track record of successfully delivering complex digital products in a digital or software development organisation. You’ve got extensive experience working on the development of large scale websites or apps – and have an in depth understanding of web dev technologies, third party applications & platforms and devops. You must have experience working to an Agile methodology – and ideally are Scrum Master certified.
You are experienced / highly competent when it comes to
- budgeting & resource estimation (managed budgets £300k+)
- end to end web or app design and development from scoping through to delivery
- facilitating workshops – defining scope, requirements and deliverables
- managing client expectations
- working with key stakeholders and in cross functional teams
- project documentation
- working in sprints as well as more traditional delivery approaches
- leading and motivating teams
- working to Agile processed and delivering shippable code