Senior Digital Project Manager – Bristol
Digital Project Manager for Creative User Experience Agency in Bristol – £50,000
User experience & service design specialists based in Bristol. They are well established and known within the market for organisational change, branding, service design, programme management, and technical integration. With a collaborative people first approach they work with cutting edge technology and specialise in the following sectors; financial services, e-commerce, public sector & not-for-profit, and travel & leisure.
The Role as Digital Project Manager
As a client facing Digital Project Manager you will work with cross disciplinary customer focused teams to manage digital projects, ensuring smooth delivery to completion to time frames, budgets and quality as per agreed project deliverables.
- Accurately plan and scope projects – whilst managing the financial aspects of ongoing projects
- Act in a client facing manner, providing updates, managing change and handling project budgets
- Work across multiple projects according to changing priorities
- Facilitate Project kick-off meetings, chair daily stand ups and wash-up meetings
- Deliver accurate and timely financial reporting
- Support detailed scoping of projects and new business opportunities
- Identify and mitigate risks on projects – and troubleshoot issues quickly
- Present at meetings and workshops, for example, facilitating stakeholder workshops where appropriate
- When required act as a line manager to junior project managers and freelance resource
- Assist with recruitment when needed
You are digitally savvy and passionate about user experience design and the customer journey. You have experience working on design led projects – with an understanding of UX and service design principles.
- You are a competent Digital Project Manager – able to correctly scope projects and create project plans and schedules, allocate and manage resources, document projects and manage budgets
- You’ll have experience organising project kick-offs, daily stand-ups and wash-up meetings, by setting up and managing clear client communication lines, and ulitising their PM Toolkit
- You’ll have detailed knowledge and practical experience of project management methodology and practices
- Ideally you will have some relevant Project Management training (eg Certified Scrum Master)
- You’ll have been educated to degree level education, or have equivalent demonstrable experience working for a creative or UX focused agency
- You have prior experience working in collaborative cross disciplinary teams
- You are extremely confident and have a wealth of experience working in client facing roles
- You are able to manage key stakeholders – with an ability to consult, negotiate and effectively manage expectations