Senior Digital Project Manager for Innovative Creative Agency – £60,000
SDPM for innovative agency in London – £60,000 - £65,000
Senior Digital Project Manager with experience in user centered digital product design, complex web builds and software development for an innovate full service creative agency.
Creative agency who specialise in user centered design, digital innovation, business transformation, product design, development and integrated marketing. They are specialists in building brands and driving sales with a cross-channel, digitally-led approach to communications.
They are big on delivering digital encounters driven by intelligent design based on consumer behaviour. They create digital experiences and products that people love to use, that disrupt for the better and change the way we interact with the digital landscape on a daily basis.
The Role as SDPM
Working in cross disciplinary teams in an iterative user centered way to enable brands to foster deep relationships with their users, to create new experiences and disrupt the way we currently interact with digital – from web, mobile, social, communication, content and more.
You’ll plan, schedule and prioritise according to changing requirements, ensuring budgets are accurately created. You will take the idea from concept to smooth delivery – managing and exceeding the clients expectations. You’ll work closely with your team – fostering open communication and the development of new ideas.
- Manage and optimise internal workflow to ensure/increase productivity;
- Initiating projects including scope, budget and schedule;
- Planning projects including resources, gathering requirements and reporting;
- Project execution including scope change, briefing and progress tracking;
- Project closure documentation
- You know and love digital and are well versed in software development processes
- Interactive project management is what you do, and you do it well
- You have a track record of working in cross disciplinary teams
- You’ve designed and developed large-scale websites and have a strong understanding of web development technologies
- You know your way around third party applications and platforms, and social media
- You are proficient in a variety of PM methodologies and tools
- You have client facing experience