Senior Digital Designer – Top 100 creative agency
Senior Digital Designer for Top 100 Creative Agency in Central London – £50,000 - £54,000 + Benefits
A top 100, digital creative agency are looking for a Senior Designer to join their team of 10 designers working on one of their key accounts. You will have a focus on the responsive newsletter however will include the production of a variety of digital content including emails, banners and social posts.
This top 100 digital creative agency have an innovatiove and unique approach to digital. With an incredible growth story since inception 9 years ago, they have gone from streangth to streangth and now have a large roster of household name clients. With a relatively small, close-knit team the culture in the office has a real family feel to it. They have a huge focus on developing people and create an environment where anyone with real passion for what they do will thrive.
The Role as Senior Digital Designer
As a Senior Designer joining their team you will be working on one of their key accounts. You will have a focus on the responsive newsletter however will include the production of a variety of digital content including emails, banners and social posts.
They are looking for people who have a passion for design and love working in a team. You should have extensive experience designing in a similar role, with an excellent understanding of the technical possibilities and challenges of digital production. The ideal candidates will come from a digital agency background however a portfolio of beautifully crafted work from an in-house role will also be accepted.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Act as brand guardian on the account.
- Take ownership of the weekly newsletter.
- Be responsible for the complete re-design and optimisation of the newsletter.
- Ensure consistency and high standards across all digital touch points on the account.
- Liaise directly with the Editor-in-chief about content.
- Mentor one junior designer.
What you will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a portfolio that demonstrates your skills.
- Strong layout and typographical skills.
- An understanding of responsive newsletter design and its restrictions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines.
- Additional experience creating animated GIF’s in Photoshop or After Effects desirable but not required.