Senior Digital Delivery Manager for Central Government organisation – 12 month contract
Senior Digital Delivery Manager for Central Government Department in London – £550 - £650
A fascinating opportunity to work in a digitally-leading government department and be part of a large-scale transformation project, managing and leading a team of Agile digital project managers to shape the direction of this project. This department have a 12 month time frame to undertake an oracle transformation piece.
- Responsible for the delivery of technical integration services as part of a team of 4 persons responsible for the migration of department and the former department’s Shared Services customers from RM onto the Strategic Operating Platform.
- This will involve the transition of the Department’s away from its current integration services and the migration of the existing Department’s Oracle solution from RM to the SOP.
- 4 – 5 years’ experience as a Senior -level Project Manager working on a technical integration;
- Managed a large-scale oracle delivery;
- Have worked within a public sector organisation