Senior Designer (UI/UX) – Design and Tech Experience Consultancy
Senior Designer for Design and Tech Experience Consultancy in London – £50,000-£70,000
This Consultancy has a reputation for delivering smart and essential products for users who operate in complex and challenging environments.
Born in 2006 the focus has been entirely on the design across many sectors including, Financial Services, Defences, Healthcare, and Public Sector just to name a few.
Their aim is to ensure the customers extract the maximum business benefit they can from the investment through the innovative of compelling user experiences. They are now growing their team and are looking for a visual designer to work on their most high – value and compelling client engagements, helping to shape the company’s culture and personality
The Role as Senior Designer
This is for someone who is an innovative craftsman who is not afraid to challenge the norm to shape the future interactive experiences for large businesses. Ultimately you will ‘DESIGN INTERESTING THINGS’ but you will get variety, one day you will be helping a Ph.D. student visualise dissertation ideas, another you could be helping a global financial institution change the way it does business.
The Key day to day tasks of the Senior Designer include:
- Create stunning and functional UI/UX
- Creating concepts, mood boards and creating slick designs for prototypes.
- Designing and leading the UI for entire complex projects.
- Mentoring other designers and contributing consistent feedback and guidance to other team members.
- Creating solutions that meet or exceed their client’s strategic objectives.
You have a talent and passion for design, typography and information design, you’re interested in the frontiers of design, on complex and sophisticated software. You have a great eye for detail and you want to work collaboratively and learn from seasoned designers.
Key attributes of the Visual Designer will include:
- Client facing with the ability to be confident in delivering your work (Communication)
- Proven experience in creating high-quality visual designs for mobile, desktop and touch screen devices.
- Excited about design – Switched on and passionate about all things creative especially a focus on usable designs.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ideal agency experience but not essential.
This is a role for a candidate that wants to get involved in a creative business and wants to work in a very collaborative environment
If this sounds like you I would love to hear from you – Please click apply for more details and to apply for this position.