Senior Designer needed for a Full Service Digital Agency
Senior Designer for Digital Agency in North London – £45,000 - £50,000
Senior Designer required to head the digital and UX offering of a full service digital agency.
This Digital Agency has been designing and developing multi touch products for some of the most recognised brands in the UK – brands range from the BBC to the NHS, Commercial to Non Profit organisations and even small rewarding charities which involves lots of interesting design and UX problems. The have a simple approach of how they work ‘Think Smart’ ‘Be Passionate’ and Challenge Everything’ and this is what sets them apart from most agency outfits.
As client demands are growing within Digital and UX the agency is looking for a smart, creative designer the tons of enthusiasm to lead the design team.
If you are creative, enthusiastic and ambitious about being a part a big company expansion then please read on.
The Role as Senior Designer
You will be working across a variety of projects and working on all tech platforms. The role will be very hands on and through demonstration you will mentoring and managing a team of 2 Visual Designers. You will be collaborating with other members of the team to work existing clients on how you can make them from better to awesome and also you will be seeking new clients to expand the portfolio of the Design Agency.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Leading the in-house design team
- Visual concepting for mobile and web
- Designing clever UI to make it user friendly
- Wireframing, mockups and Prototyping
- Working with Internal team and External clients with Workshops and Testing Sessions
- 4 years’ experience working in a Digital agency environment
- Demonstration of work across mobile and web
- UX knowledge
- Experience Mentor designers
- Knowledge and Understanding of Front-End Web Tech
- Strong communication skills
The team are really talented and have a super friendly bunch – It’s a great mix between being professional and being relaxed (Chill areas, games consoles, pool tables and table tennis)
If this Sums you up then I would love to hear from you – Please click apply and send over an up-to-date CV, Portfolio and brief covering letter to progress to the next stage.