Senior Designer for Europe’s largest Specialist Customer Experience Agency
Senior Designer for Specialist Customer Experience Agency in Central London – £40-45,000
Are you looking to join an award winning User Experience Agency passionate about creating slick, research-led design solutions for a number of well known brands with the opportunity to take your career to the next level?
As a market leading Experience agency, they pave the way for commercially effective & research-led design solutions ultimately seeking to improve the lives of their users!
Based in the heart of Tech City, they work across a breadth of clients ranging from the financial to the entertainment sector on a range of highly challenging briefs.
The office is a highly collaborative environment, seeking to apply fresh thinking to create visually slick, highly functional experiences that accessible to all.
They are a passionate & pumped up team – psyched to ideate and create winning digital solutions whilst being a keen contributor to the industry conversation on UX. In addition to this they are a highly social team where hard work is rewarded, with a range of company activities days & events.
The Role as Senior Designer
This is an awesome opportunity to work with some of the best talent in the digital space & really progress and grow your career as part of Europe’s largest specialist experience design agencies! They are looking for individuals who not just want to develop themselves, but help others develop in their careers too = they maintain a highly collaborative and supportive team atmosphere where everyone is encouraged to not only get the best from themselves but others as well!
Reporting in to the Principal Designer you will work as the design lead within your multidisciplinary project teams and take responsibility for managing and mentoring designers. You will also having the chance to develop your own skills through extensive training.
You will have the opportunity to working on a range of innovative briefs including;
- Collaborating with Interaction Designers , Visual Designers, User Researchers & Developers to plan and create exciting product deliverables ranging from small and tactical to large ongoing build projects.
- Setting the creative and conceptual direction within projects
- Presenting ideas to the wider team & clients, concisely summarising design rational & solutions.
- Working on a range of forward thinking digital products for a range of big name clients
As Senior Designer you should be a passionate creative with real love for your work , driven to produce beautiful user interfaces. You should be highly capable planning and executing a range of design activities with a strong ability to communicate your decision rationale.
You should have :
- At least 4 years + agency experience
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a breadth of cross platform work detailing not only finished UI’s but examples of the design process including sketches, wireframes & ideations.
- Slick work showing a strong understanding of design & an eye for detail
- A real interest into User Research
- Impeccable skills communicating with clients & colleagues alike
- An appreciation of UX driven design
- A high standard of work, striving for pixel perfection!
- Strong knowledge of software including Photoshop, Illustrator & In Design.
- Knowledge of HTML, Axure or Omnigraffle would be a bonus.
If this sounds like the role for you do not hesitate to apply below!