Senior Account Manager for an international creative agency
Senior Account Manager for an international creative agency in Central London – £30,000 - £35,000
Our client are looking for a Senior Account Manager to lead on a blue chip across digital, print, data, press and campaign to produce targeted campaigns. Reporting to the Account Director you will work as part of a large key account focused team to deliver the highest quality creative work in collaboration with 3rd party production partners. You will build strong relationships with client stakeholders and liaise with them to ensure that goals and objectives are met.
- Run projects from end to end taking responsibility for planning, budgeting and trafficking work effectively.
- Push engagement and customer response through direct marketing channels.
- Show a good understanding and genuine interest in creative which you are able to communicate both internally and externally.
- Use your understanding of marketing metrics to analyse and evaluate campaign performance.
- Contribute the the drafting of briefs, interpreting information and developing insights in order to assist in the creative/planning process.
- Make sure projects are fully signed off with correct supporting documentation.
- Building strong relationships with team members and client stakeholders.
- Previous experience as a Senior Account Manager in a large creative agency environment.
- You should have previous experience of direct marketing within a creative agency eenvironment.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the fast pace of a large client account.
- You should have a good commercial ability to look at the big picture of sales and creative results.
- Used to working on a large account, you are comfortable working with one brand on many fast paced projects.
- You are a degree educated individual with strong numerical and literacy skills.
- Enthusiastic, fun, ambitious and innovative you’re the sort of person that’s people enjoy working with.