Senior Account Manager for leading Global Integrated Agency in London
Senior Account Manager for Leading Global Marketing Agency in London – £30k - £37k
This leading agency is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Senior Account Manager to work on one of their key accounts.
This leading integrated agency is part of the WPP Group and are an agency that are bold, create ground-breaking, envelope-pushing creative work, which will win awards, but which won’t damage their brands or the relationships they have with their customers. They are there to make brands famous, their brands more desired and to take their business to a new level. They solve problems for their clients using all channels whether it is digital, mobile, CRM, DR advertising, email or direct mail. They demand the best from all their people no matter what job they do, or what level they are. They look for the bravest, most creative people who aren’t afraid to speak their minds.
The Role as Senior Account Manager
They are seeking a Senior Account Manager to work on an account that is one of the largest pieces of business within the agency, as well as being one of the longest standing. It is a fully integrated account working BTL from new customer acquisition to building customer relations and retaining them. To achieve this, a large team supports and the role would require working with Data Analysts, Data Planners, Planning, Creative, Designers, Project Managers and a core account team.
It’s a busy and challenging account, with a high level of client involvement. The right candidate will have strong direct marketing skills both on and offline, feel comfortable managing highly segmented campaigns which includes test and learn strategies and be confident in shaping the contact strategies from those learnings.
- To be the Clients’ first port of call for all matters relating to all projects
- Managing basic and medium level projects, and assisting the SAD & BD on larger strategic projects
- Managing and presenting project reviews to the Client
- Presentation of creative work and creative rationales
- Management and interpretation of Client feedback on more complex projects
- Build solid relationships with Clients, and wider internal stakeholders
The role would be attractive to a seasoned and ambitious Senior Account Manager who wants to join a great agency, and would enjoy the experience of working on a fast-paced Telecomms account. We need a safe pair of hands, someone who can cope with a big agency, demanding clients and a large volume of work as well as offering a sound strategic opinion to shape the future direction of the account.
- 3 – 5 + years’ account management experience within a larger agency setting;
- Experience with CRM / loyalty experience;
- Customer retention / in-life marketing mobile and/or retail experience is ideal;
- You must feel comfortable managing complex activity plans, mailing schedules and budgets.
- Demonstrate leadership of a team or a difficult project
- Sells creative – ability to persuade clients to accept points of view or creative solutions they initially did not want to receive
- Has sold in creative or strategic work that is innovative and over and above and beyond the brief –having individually motivated a team to achieve this outcome