Senior Account Manager for a leading digital agency
Senior Account Manager for a digital agency in Central London – £35,000 - £40,000
Our client are hiring digital Senior Account Manager to join a fast-paced team working across numerous clients on various digital projects. The senior account manager will lead on a range of accounts which involves paid search and SEO search, web, microsite and app builds as well as digital marketing projects. You will also get involved in the management of some smaller-scale projects. You will also work closely with the production team, including solution architects, design, technical support, as well as search teams – PPC and SEO and strategy and planning teams.
- On-going development of the accounts – understanding the issues and challenges facing the client’s business;
- Develop good internal relationships with UX, production and search teams;
- Show demonstrable technical knowledge and developing business driven solutions as well as creating proposals and presentations for clients;
- Present briefs for sign off to the client and internal teams (Strategy, Production, Search and Support);
- Manage and own projects / project planning for certain smaller-scale digital projects, including managing and producing project work;
- Manage any junior account managers that join the team (account executive/intern).
Essential Experience for applying for this role includes:
- 3+ years’ digital account management experience within an agency setting;
- Experience of working on significant design and build projects, understanding of web strategy as well as producing digital projects;
- Knowledge of paid and natural/organic search;
- Experience of search engine marketing, email marketing/ eCRM;
- Experience of end to end digital project cycles, not necessarily large-scale builds;
- Knowledge / understanding of UX and social media is ideal but not essential.