Recruitment Resourcer // Design & Creative
Resourcer for Zebra People in London – £18,000-£22,000
Zebra People are looking for a Resourcer to join the extremely busy and fast paced Design & Motion desk.
Hello! We are Zebra People.
We’re a digital recruitment agency who bring together the smartest digital talent and the best-loved brands, leading agencies and innovative start-ups. Founded in 2001, we specialise in permanent and contract User Experience, Creative, Client Services, Project Management and Technology roles.
Whatever area you’re working in or looking to recruit for, we’ll listen to your requirements and work with you from start to finish to ensure the recruitment cycle is seamless and enjoyable.
The Role as Resourcer
Design & Motion Resourcer
Why you are important
Your role is fundamental to the growth of our company. You will be a passionate, driven individual who is looking to move into recruitment, specialising in sourcing the top UI Design and Motion talent out there.
You will be responsible for
- Acting as a specialist resourcer within the Design space, you will help identify suitably skilled candidates through a range of activities including twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, job boards, and own database and deliver to set objectives.
- You will identify top Candidates, reviewing CVs and portfolio.
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies.
- Writing engaging and targeted job adverts which excite the candidate.
- Carrying out in depth candidate and client meetings.
- Conducting talent mapping to identify top talent.
- Carrying out client mapping to identify new business opportunities.
- Helping support the MD with day to day activates.
- Helping run and organise Zebra Labs, free one day workshops.
- Setting up job interviews for candidates and clients.
- Ad hoc project as assigned by team leader
- Interest in a career in recruitment.
- Demonstrable interest in the digital/interactive industry.
- Ability and willingness to learn about the industry and sector requirements.
- Well organised and driven with a positive can-do attitude.
- Enjoy building relationships with people.
- Analytical mind.
- Solid understanding of social media Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Strong computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self starter who can work independently and uses initiative.
- Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Have a positive energy which flourishes throughout the office.
You know you’re on fire when
- Your resourcing skills helps find you the best Design candidates out there.
- At all times you have available candidates (contract and permanent) on standby.
- You don’t just find candidates through the traditional methods but are proactive in your approach and look outside the box to find available candidates.
- You’re constantly talking to candidates, picking up leads and finding out what clients are hiring and hot.
- You have a general excitement about the way you work and what you bring to the office.