Technical Project Manager for Communications Agency
Digital Project Manager for Communications Agency in London – £45k - £50k
This role of Project Manager will see you joining a hugely successful Communications Agency who work with Global Brands.
This agency is looking for a technical project manager to join their team. They work with well-recognised brands from sectors including retail, travel and financial services. They provide compelling experiences for brands across web as well as video and apps. They have built up an impressive list of client accounts, recently having taken a global luxury fashion brand as well as a multinational technology company.
The Role as Digital Project Manager
Working with an established and close-knit cross-functional team, this role of Project Manager will see you managing cross-channel work which includes content, strategy, infographics as well as video.
Key Responsibilities for the Role of Project Manager
- Offering strategic guidance to a number of high profile clients;
- Produce SOW’s, project plans, proposal writing and cost estimates;
- Successfully manage the end to end delivery of written and visual content projects;
- You will build close relationships with the client teams to ensure their programmes are aligned to their objectives;
- Cross-channel work across the following content strategy, infographics, video;
- You will be comfortable dealing with a diverse range of clients and be accountable for ensuring client satisfaction.
Essential Experience required for this role of Project Manager includes:
- 3-5 years’ project management experience;
- Experience as a client facing project manager which includes; scoping, planning and managing projects;
- Experience of managing projects of various sizes and complexity across a range of sectors;
- A proven ability to run multiple projects with conflicting deadlines, delivering them efficiently and to a high-quality standard within agreed fast turnaround timelines and budget;
- Keep project documentation up to date, including; delivery schedules, change requests, burn and contact reports;
- Familiarity with Jira, ActiveCollab, or other online project management tools
- An Understanding of key web development principles and languages
- Worked with Technical Architects or Software Developers to define systems architecture
- Experience in QA / Testing software
- Experience within a Digital Agency / Software Development Company
- A solid understanding & experience of software development using Agile methodology