Senior Project Manager for an international creative agency
Senior Project Manager for an international creative agency in London – £40,000 - £50,000
As a Senior Project Manager you will be a formidable problem solver who’s happy to get stuck in and drive project teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering large scale projects within budget, set timescales and scope in order to deliver high quality solutions for the agency’s biggest client account.
- Liaise with internal contacts to ensure project resources are properly prioritised
- Keep a close eye on the bottom line and take appropriate action to keep projects within budget constraints.
- Take a leading role in the team and maintain project management best practice.
- Track scope of retainers and input to the schedule.
- Keep 3rd party production on track through liaison with 3rd parties and maintain accuracy through the schedule.
- Create detailed project plans showing stages, budgets, delivery dates and resource requirements.
- You should have over 5 years experience in Project Management in a creative agency environment,
- Experience across both print and digital advertising.
- Proven ability to analyse and solve complex problems.
- Previous experience managing a project portfolio of £1,000,000+
- Excellent communication skill and a clear ability to build relationships at all levels with clients, internal stakeholders, 3rd party partners and project teams alike.
- Strong understanding of the project management processes and methodologies.
- Agile/Scrum, Prince 2 foundation level would be ideal