Project Manager on a 3 month freelance contract for a content agency
Project Manager on a 3 month freelance contract for a content agency in Central London – £200 - £300 per day
A content agency is hiring a Project Manager on a 3-month contract basis to oversee one of the agencies major clients as well as a number of smaller projects. Delivering excellent account management and project management services, you will ensure that content is efficiently produced on time and to budget
Responsible for day to day relationship management with the client, you will take on account management duties as well as project and delivery management in this hybrid role.
- Account management – ensuring client satisfaction and identifying opportunities for working together.
- Project planning and estimation: create project plans and costings to ensure that teams throughout the business provide input where necessary.
- Delivery management – manage the delivery of visual and written content projects including day to day management of risks, issues and assumptions. You will be responsible for ensuring that projects do not exceed budgets and are delivered within agreed timelines to the highest standard.
- Content Planning – You will take overall responsibility for content planning, [rpviding strategic guidance to the client as well as recommendations on publication, distribution and performance tracking.
- Team management – you will lead the project teams, managing them to ensure that they are clear on their tasks, priorities and deadlines. You will react to any capacity, resourcing or delivery issues as they arise.
Skills and experience
- Experienced in the management of projects and planning of complex programmes of work.
- Proven ability to manage multiple programmes of work with conflicting deadlines, delivering them effectively and efficiently to budget and time constraints.
- Experience producing and executing digital content plans (visual & editorial).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstratable experience of managing clients and building relationships based on results and trust.
- Organised, systematic and efficient, you are able to think methodically and present to the client in a professional way.