Programmatic Analyst for a publishing company
Programmatic Analyst for for a publishing company in London – £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Our client are hiring a programmatic analyst to join their London based programmatic and data team. This is an excellent opportunity for any junior data/media analyst who is looking to make a move into a top employer.
- Responsible for preparation of weekly forecasts for all programattic lines across display, video and mobile across both international and UK markets.
- Ensure that the direct sales team have up to date monthly spend figures of individual agency patches.
- Responsible for the monitoring of third party commercial partnership performance.
- Work within multiple programmatic platforms to help manage price floors and rules.
- Track and report revenue, working closely with the finance team.
- Help to procide the companies teams with insights into the performance of programmatic advertising through the development of dashboards.
- Maintain and monitor the quality of adverts across our clients partners.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn about the programmatic advertising landscape across resellers, data providers, technology providers and non display formats.
- Keep up to date with the market and feedback on commercial and buyer-side trends
Essential skill requirements:
- Advanced/expert knowledge of Excel
- Solid understanding of statistics and data analysis techniques and how to apply them to business requirements.
- Detail orientated, enthusiastic and driven.
- Related experience within media analytics would be preffered.