Product (UX/UI) Designer – well backed Start Up – £55,000 – £65,000
Product (UX/UI) Designer for a pioneering and heavily funded start-up in Central London – £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits (Stock options negotiable)
A well-funded and rapidly growing start-up who are pioneering in their space are looking for a Product Designer (UX/UI Designer) to come in and take complete ownership of their responsive web platform. The role will see you developing the product end-to-end and working closely with the founders and developers to build a unique, market leading product.
Since inception 6 months ago they have grown to a team of 12 and seen a high level of success including on-boarding 300 contributors, as a result they are already looking at opening a US office in the next 6 – 12 months. The next steps for them are to head to china and explore new technology options that can be implemented in their SAAS (Software As A Service) Product.
The Role as Product (UX/UI) Designer
Joining this start-up will give you the opportunity to take complete ownership of their design output as the only designer on the team. Working directly with the founding members of the team and helping to craft a product that is already leading in its space.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Take full ownership of the UX process that will feed in to all design outputs.
- Take full ownership of the design process and outputs.
- Help to shape the look, feel and experience of a ‘Software As A Service’ product.
- Conduct user testing and research to inform your design decisions.
- Work closely with the founding team members on the requirements for all projects.
- Improve the user experience for the online platform (mostly responsive website).
Think you are up to the challenge?
What you will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a portfolio that demonstrates your skills.
- Projects in your portfolio will include responsive websites.
- Have a strong design process and know how to apply it to any project.
- Possess a deep understanding of all UX processes.
- Previous experience and knowledge about sales funnels or ecommerce websites.
- Experience conducting user research and testing.
- Experience using Photoshop and Sketch.
- Preferably have come from an SAAS background.
- Additional experience with video editing software like After Effects would be a bonus but not required. (Stitching and Touch-ups)
Sound like you?
Please submit an application and more information regarding the business and projects will be shared with successful applicants.
We are committed to creating diverse environments and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.