Product and Tech Media Group looking for a Product Designer to shape a new London Start-Up Branch
Product Designer for Product and Tech Media Group in Central London – £65,000 - £75,000
A Product and Tech Group is setting up a New London start up branch to expand and develop new technologies which will be design led within the publishing sector
It’s an exciting time to join as the startup has only been going for 18 months and has high ambitions and goals and to compete with the big tech companies like Google and Facebook.
With a reach to 200 Million unique users a month the focus is now on building beautiful products with awesome user experiences which will be heavily data driven – Currently across Europe they hold the top 5 most visited websites after Google and Facebook.
Another selling point for this role is the opportunity to be an apart of a team that has a huge amount of design tech knowledge and that have a track record of working on the best of the technology projects out there on the market – If this is getting you excited then please read on…
The Role as Product Designer
You will be working across a variety of different brands and designing the complete life cycle of the look and feel of how these brands appear digitally. The team has a flat and collaborative structure but will require at some points to take a large amount of ownership to get things moving. They are currently undergoing a huge digital transformation across all of their 100 companies and also developing innovative publishing products and technology that can be rolled out to many services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for turning complex ideas into beautiful User Interfaces across all devices
- Creating and directing visual design for clients business needs
- Creating Style and Brand guidelines for a variety of well-known and upcoming international brands.
- Take a hands-on approach to work across the entire product lifecycle from brainstorming, concepts, user journeys to designing the finished product.
- Designing internal messaging/presentations.
You are fun and excited by all things digital especially the relationship between Design and the end user. You have lots of industry knowledge to bring as well as the drive to want to learn more. This is a technology team and they want designers that are smart, intelligent and really driven to shape this new and exciting start up.
Key attributes of the Product Designer will include:
- Experience designing on both Desktop and mobile platforms (portfolio demonstrating this)
- Ability to be confident in delivering your work (Communication)
- Excited about Digital design – Switched on and passionate about all things creative especially a focus on usable designs.
- Strong communication skills, able to present their work well and be a representative of the company.
- Worked on full cycle projects from ideation to final delivery.
Does this sound like a role you can see yourself in? Then I would love to hear from you. Please click apply button attaching a cover letter, CV and Portfolio to move you forward to the next stages of the application.