Product Manager (Mobile) – Online Fashion Platform – £60K
Product Manager (Mobile Focus) for Online Fashion Platform in London – £60000
Rare opportunity to join an online fashion platform – boasting some of the best names in fashion.
You will join a young, fast growing, technology platform that is revolutionizing the way people shop for fashion.
They connect millions of consumers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores – giving them a simpler, more engaging and personalized shopping experience.
The Role as Product Manager (Mobile Focus)
You will lead the mobile App squad in the Customer Experience team, whose mission is to design and build the most innovative ways for customers to find and buy fashion from our partners on a mobile app through a seamless, end-to-end experience.
The squad consists of a cross functional team of product, design, front- and back-end engineers and any other functions we feel are important to create an autonomous team.
You will take responsibility for the creation and delivery of the strategy for your product area – identify new opportunities to grow the app and define the metrics and KPI’s used to measure the success, create a vision and roadmap, and manage the full product lifecycle – defining features, writing specifications and measurement metrics to create high-performance digital experiences.
- You will be commercially and technically minded – able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers
- You must have experience building successful Mobile app products or growing mature products (should provide biggest success). Ideally you will also have web experience
- You will have strong product management skills (customer focus, product strategy, prioritisation, capturing & writing requirements, Scrum etc).
- You will be growth minded (acquisition & growth hacking experience) and understand the speed of decision making required in a rapidly scaling business
- You’ll be comfortable working autonomously on projects, with great attention to detail and ideally a good sense for design or fashion
- You can handle many projects at once, balancing the swift release process with the need for attention to detail
- Prefer lean vs agile (iteration is your salvation, passion to be effective, eliminate waste and deliver fast)
- You’re very comfortable and experienced with product analytics