Product Manager – Apps
Product Manager - Apps for Global food & beverage brand in London – £75,000 + 30% bonus
Product Manager with extensive app experience for client side opportunity
Well regarded global good & beverage brand based in central London.
The Role as Product Manager - Apps
Oversee the development and improvement of existing and new apps – with a focus on the customer journey & experience. Act as a consultant to senior stakeholders within the business from a commercial view, identifying ideas that will result in business growth and added value, ensuring buy in from internal teams and decision makers.
- Take ownership of the product vision and road map ensuring they are aligned with strategy, consumer journey maps, tech trends and feasibility in line with the current business processes and IT systems
- Evaluate customer feedback / needs – observe trends and competitors
- Innovate and create ideas that will result in business growth from customer acquisition and retention
- Direct, lead and motivate a multidisciplinary team
- Use analytics (both in app and joined with CRM / marketing analytics) and consumer feedback to create a culture of enrichment for the product roadmap and backlog
You are passionate about product centered delivery – and have a proven track record in delivering apps. You are commercially astute, consultative in nature and are driven by technical innovation. You lead by example, via shared learning and by best practice. You are able to work autonomously, to self organise and prioritise according to changing requirements.
As a Product evangelist you will influence the development of the Product Management function and Product delivery life cycle for the business.
- You have have worked to Agile processes and methodologies – and have a wealth of experience product managing both iOS and Android Apps
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to present digital propositions and roadmaps to key decision makers, and influence
- Will have an intrinsic understanding of customer needs and how to translate these into digital products based on assessment frameworks and behaviours
- You have proven hand on experience from a software development perspective in UX/UI disciplines or digital strategy consulting
- Have an approach based on business analysis, quality and development with regard to digital products