Product Designer for VC Backed Hiring and Collaboration Tool – London with potential travel to San Fran. Circa £70,000 – £75,000
Product Designer for Hiring and Collaboration Tool in London / Some work with San Fran Office – £70,000-£75,000
They are on a mission to disrupt the world of work, to facilitate it’s ever changing nature and improve organisations ability to collaborate and work flexibly, allowing some of the world’s biggest brands ( from .com’s to best-loved retailers) to manage their ever-growing resources in one place.
Having already gone through two successful funding rounds, they are super excited about the onward journey and are looking for a talented Product Designer to be part of this with them. As a brand they place design at the core, and this is a chance to join at an exciting time.
The London team are currently looking to bring in a Product Designer ready to hit the ground running bringing your product knowledge and design-thinking skills to the table, as this is a crucial part of everything they ideate, build and take to market. They pride themselves on creating impressively simplistic tools and expect their products to be both beautiful and functional.
This is where you come in. With a UX driven brain for putting the customers at the centre of the product, and a real commitment to pixel perfection & a desire to produce nothing but the best as part of a talented team. You will be a designer with a real love of your craft; as Aristotle once said‘’ Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work’.
Creating a tool centred on collaborative working, they themselves embody a highly collaborative spirit – with a focus upon cohesion & team working– always pushing for the best for the product, driven by problem-solving and challenging the status quo.
- Work across the end to end experience constantly integrating, from research around the product and users, crafting the UX & final pixel perfect design.
- Work with users to both improve the existing product & develop new feature ideas and take these right through to implementation.
- Craft simplistic, user-led journeys that make using the product a delight.
You will have;
- Demonstrable experience working on cross-platform digital products and familiar with the design, build & ship cycles.
- A portfolio demonstrating your design process & thinking in addition to the final visuals.
- Experience designing in Sketch.
- Strong UX skills (conducting some research, design & testing)
- Experience working alongside engineers/developers.