Mid WeightUX Consultant for Well-respected and Innovative Creative Agency
UX Consultant for Innovative creative agency in London – up to £40,000
If you are a Mid Weight UX Designer who is looking to take the next step in your career by working and managing a group of smart and forward thinking individuals, then this could be the role for you.
I am currently recruiting for a mid-UX consultant to work with one, of the most respected UX agencies in London. In this role, you will be encouraged to liaise with clients and end users to help develop your UX thinking and solutions. Our client works with some of the biggest and well-known brands in the world including high-end fashion brands and media giant, so working here would not only develop your UX skill set but the projects you will be working on will make your portfolio really stand out from the crowd.
The Role as UX Consultant
This role will see you working with a growing team of UX designers and researchers, you will be responsible your design practice whilst delivering innovative and exciting user-centered designs.
- Setting direction and challenging your team to assure they produce the best possible work.
- Using a range of UX tools and techniques you’ll plan projects and create teams based on skill set to get projects delivered.
- Ensuring work and UX thinking is validated with both clients and end-users as you iterate towards the project goals.
- Creating great relationships with clients and including them within the design process
- You will be responsible for the training of more junior colleagues
As this role will see you being responsible for the development of junior colleagues it is important that you have previous experience of line management, another advantage would be to demonstrate how you previously managed a training agenda.
- The ability to manage and prioritise your own time as well as your teams
- A natural sense of ownership and accountability whilst having an acute eye for detail
- Being passionate and patient about developing your team members and the company
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- A bachelor’s degree in applied research, digital design, or a subject closely relevant to experience design
- A well designed portfolio that showcases your best experience as a UX designer.