PPC Specialist for fun ambitious social sports start-up in South West London – £35,000
The UK’s fastest growing sports & social brand is looking for a highly ambitious and analytical search marketer who is looking to broaden their e-commerce experience. You will be working for the UK’s leading sports, fitness and social events businesses and as such have a genuine passion for this area. The role offers the opportunity to continue to perfect traffic generation techniques but with a wider understanding and application around conversion, retention and upselling.
The Role as PPC Specialist
- Daily management of Adwords channel
- Daily management of paid social channels (eg Facebook ads, Twitter Ads, Linkedin)
- Tracking performance via direct software and Google Analytics
- In depth use and knowledge of Excel and data aggregation techniques
- Management of 3rd party affiliate marketing partners
- Reporting on KPIs to management on regular basis
- Potential to be involved in wider e-commerce related areas (eg SEO, CRO, Email Marketing etc)
- 2:1 or higher University Degree – ideally in Science, Maths, Geography subjects
- Min 2 years experience in a similar role either in an agency or client side environment
- Preferably experience of selling a digital service proposition in a highly competitive sector niche such as Sports, Travel, Retail
- Experience of managing complex paid campaigns eg Adwords, Facebook Ads
- Show a broad interest in technology and demonstrate a sensibility to good UX/design and data-driven user testing
- Daily use of such software as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, WebmasterTools in order to draw accurate and actionable insights
- Intermediate to advanced grounding in Excel/google sheets (eg vlookups, pivot tables)
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of Photoshop
- A basic understanding of web languages (HTML etc) preferable
- A true passion and interest in sports and fitness – a given!
- A love for going above and beyond to prove new hypotheses
- A mindset of constant iteration and testing in order to generate the data optimal solution
If you are a passionate, data-driven digital marketer keen to join an exciting and innovative company that has real ambition then this is the role for you. You will have the freedom to make decisions with the support of a wider team in order to significantly influence the success and growth of the business.